MY WORLD

MY WORLD

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

cAmPiNg . . .

We just got back Sunday from our annual labor day weekend with my cousins. It was fun! We went up to the Uintahs and stayed at Washington Lake Campground in one of the big group sites. We fished, canoed, hiked and had a blast! The little ones had lots of fun together, the road we were off of wasn't that busy so it was perfect for them to all ride bikes. The first night we got there after dark so we ended up putting our tents up on the asphault next to the trailers. It worked out ok, but after being in that close a proximity to everyone Lance and I decided to find a place in the dirt to park our tent ;) Good thing too because the second night it rained a lot and our tent was one of the only ones to not take on water. (see kyle you should've listened to your wife and moved your tent!) We did end up coming home earlier than planned because of the weather so that was a bummer, but a necessary bummer (I think it actually snowed up there after we left). My sister and brother-in-law came and brought their kids up for a night before they left us with them and went on a cruise! Thats right . . . they left us up in the cold stormy mountains to go on a cruise!! THE NERVE :) just kidding Mist. The girls had a blast and still are having one. We all hope you have lots of fun!!

Anyway, of course once we got up camping I realized that my camera's battery was dead and I only had a camcorder so I would love to post some pictures of all the fun the kids had but I would have to settle for a video, and as of yet do not know how to do that with my camcorder. :(

1 comment:

Lauren said...

That was a fun camping trip! Maybe I can remember batteries for you and you can remember SUN BLOCK for me! :)