MY WORLD

MY WORLD

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

hApPy BiRtHdAy LaNcE



Today my sweet husband turns 25 Yes that's right he's half way to 50 now! So I thought I would do a post to honor my most wonderful, handsome and intelligent husband!
I have LOVED lance since we first met. He made me want to date him and only him forever and ever. He is wonderful. He grew up in West Haven and graduated from Fremont High. He went on a mish to Michigan, and fell madly in love with his perfect companion (me) in Sept 04.

He has been a wonderful husband, father and provider. If there is one thing Lance does its work. He has always had at least 2 jobs since we've been married and though I miss the time with him I am so grateful that he is willing to make such sacrifices for his family. My family often jokes with him that its hard to find a place that Lance hasn't worked.
Besides his jobs Lance is also our family handy man I swear he can fix just about anything, even though he is way too modest with how much he knows, he is always willing to help others. He work on others homes, cars, yards and anything else that needs it, and always without complaint.
So if working 2 jobs fixing our home and helping out whenever needed isn't enough . . . Lance is also going to college. He loves learning even though sometimes he says he doesn't like school ;)
I cannot even begin to convey what a great person my lance is. I take him for granted way too much. But he has always loved me, and I know he always will. Especially since he has supported me through the bear pills, awful hormones and mood swings. He is a great dad and Sami LOves him. Infact I am hard pressed to think of anyone that knows him and doesn't love him!
Well, I hope You have a Wonderful Birthday Babe! I LOVE YOU!!














5 comments:

Lauren said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy LaNcE! Hope it's a good one for ya! Birthdays aren't what they used to be..that's for sure. :)

Tracey Lynn said...

We all may love Lance, but I'm pretty sure he still hates me. After that wood-chip-in-the-eye incident it's not likely that I will be on his good side for awhile!! Anyway Happy Birthday!

Claudemir and Corbi Lima said...

happy birthday lance!! wow 25! thats awseome! hey mel did you cut your hair!? im sending some cards your way. hopefully you will be getting them soon!! sorry they are sooooo late!!! love ya and hope that all is well!!!

Kyle and Shayla said...

That was a very sweet blog. We all a very happy to have Lance in our family he is a great person. Hope he had a good one!

shreevit2beaver said...

Happy Birthday Lance. Thanks for making Mel so happy. Mel I love the short hair.