MY WORLD

MY WORLD

Monday, August 18, 2008

OUCH!

Okay just a quick post to help me whine . . . Today I got my first of (hopefully not many) HCG shots. Let me tell you it kills! The shot itself was ok but the nurse swore I would be limping by tonight and she was not lying. My cheek is killing me, but my hopes are still high. This will all be worth it some day. All these invasive doctors visits 5 times a month at 35.00 a cycle plus the "bear" pills and now these wonderful shots!(60.00 a pop for this literal pain in the butt)
Sami came so easy (too easy). Hopefully this hard time isn't a bad omen of how our next child will be once he/she gets here. Sami was such a good baby, but after all this I would be excited if I gave birth to puppies! well, maybe not puppies!

4 comments:

Kyle and Shayla said...

man that doesn't sound real enjoyable! Let's just pray that this does the trick!

Lauren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

Well Mel I hope it works out for you guys this time. It doesn't sound too much fun from what you've told me....I'm not a big fan of needles or pain or any of that in that matter. :) Good Luck! We Love You!
(sorry i deleted my last post i wanted to tell you that my friend goes to www.babycenter.com and it has tons of stuff on there. Like she said she got coupons for ept pregnancy test and tips on different things and just oodles of stuff. You should check it out.)

Sarah Scott said...

Hey Mel! It's Sarah 'Jackson' Scott. I saw your blog on Amy's blog. How are you! I have a blog too but I've gone private. If you would like to check it out, email me at sscott79@gmail.com. How is the rest of your fam? Keep in touch!

Sarah