MY WORLD

MY WORLD

Thursday, October 30, 2008

SAMI'S TWO!!!!

Two years ago yesterday My little angel came into our lives! Last night we had a party to celebrate Sami! we had all our cousins and a few second cousins and all their parents come along with a huge array of grandma's and grandpa's. It was fun. The kids all took turns hitting a piniata which eventually needed help breaking, but once it did they all gathered all the little toys and candy into their sacks. The bouncy balls were a huge hit! Sorry the harmonica's didn't work so well. We then ate salads, chips, sandwiches and a bunch of othere stuff that was delicious too. (Thanks everyone for helping bring food.) We then had Sami open her presents, she got tons of adorable things.

I could not believe all the clothes everyone gave her. You guys are all so awesome and even though she seemed to be more interested in the toys, books, games, puzzles, playdo and coloring things I really appreciated the clothes and she looks adorable in them. (Yes today we did put on a little fashion show.) and she really wishes she could wear her squeaky shoes (they're awesome mom) and puffy vest (thanks Lauren and Clay) everywhere and over everything. She tried to explain to me why she needed those things to nap with . ;) I did let her wear her squeaky shoes with Shay's outfit today. (adorable) I'm sure Brian was really glad I did too since she spent the morning at the office with him today. I am so excited for her little scrap book and cannot wait for Mist to be able to put the rest of the pictures in for me ;) (right Mist ?)

After presents we did the cake and although I'll admit that I didn't put as much time and effort into this cake as I would've liked to and even though the towers did fall a bit I think Sami's castle turned out pretty good. It even tasted good, maybe even my best tasting cake yet huh Bri? Okay well these are the few pictures I have that were taken with my camera. . . .I'll have to get the rest from my dad. Isn't she adorable?!?

Oh ya so after everyone left and Lance and I were starting to clean up I realized we didn't even bring out the presents we had for Sam, so we hurried to bring them out and put them together for her so I threw in a few pictuers of Sami playing with the dolls and the art easle today. (bummer huh? ~I cannot believe no one said; hey didn't her parents get her anything? where were you Mist?) j/k :)


2 comments:

shreevit2beaver said...

She is so cute Mel. What a great cake, you are such a good mom.

Lauren said...

The party was a blast! I'm so glad she liked our present. I got them likt two weeks early and couldn't wait to give them to her. I can't wait to see her wearing them. :) I'm so glad everything went well. She's so cute and fun to be around. You are such a great mom and Sami will be an awesome BIG SISTER! :)