MY WORLD

MY WORLD

Sunday, May 27, 2012

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY ROO!
Ever since Roo received a pair of Lightening McQueen pj's for Valentines Day that said "Love Drives Me Crazy" (aka: the "drive me crazy jammies") he's been in love with them & Lightening McQueen.
So for his Birthday Party he insisted on a Lightening McQueen party.
First he wanted everyone to wear "drive me crazy jammies" but since I convinced him grandma & grandpa probably couldn't find any he decided it would be ok if everyone just wore something CARS. :)
And here's some pics from the fun lovin party for my sweet, adorable, hilarious, crazy, stubborn, happily infuriating little brother, bad example big brother, dare devil and monkey, roo bears party!!
I love my Roo! He brings so much light into my life. He loves to be naughty & does it so well always with his completely guilty unashamed smile. He keeps me running & on my toes at all times & though I joke often about selling him to a circus or a zoo, when his never ending energy gets to me, I would never give this kid up for anything. He literally is my sunshine! You are so smart Roo (sometimes too smart) & so daring (always too daring) & SO FAST! I love you bud!! Never Change!! <3 <3 <3
Here the kids are at the starting line of the box car obstacle course...

Here are a few of them running the race! SO cute!

Roo & Trey Bug navigating their cars & the tires


On to the final stretch up the hill trying to
avoid uncle Kyle's attempt at making my
kid friendly game more dangerous...
luckily the only kid his well placed tire attack
took out was his own daughter. ;) Sorry
Breqy!!



The Next game the kids got to pick which car they thought would be the fastest going down the mini race track.
It was fun even though Lukey was always waiting at the finish to steal the cars, & Trey would rather gather & hoard the cars then risk sending them down to certain doom @ Lukey's hand :) I LOVE THESE LITTLE BOYS!



 The last activity was Roo's race car piniata. Always a favorite with boys who are finally allowed to swing bats at something that isnt a ball... :) The girls love it too & are actually very good at wielding that bat!




BRING ON THE PRESENTS!!!
Roo is in love, & very posessive of all his new goodies!
Thanks to everyone who gave Roo things that are not obnoxiously noisy or weapons....to the rest of you (you know who you are) Roo loves you & I will get even! ;) 
 
 
















LAST BUT NOT LEAST..... THE CAKE!!
This was such a fun cake to make!!
The base was actually a chocolate fudge cake with the buttercream icing (Roo's favorite...on that particular day)
& the car was a rice crispy I molded, as well as I could, and covered with a much better tasting marshmallow fondant.
All totally edible & actually fair tasting if I do say so myself. :)
My dad has some better pics of it from before some unknown little boys decided to stick their fingers in random spots all around the different frostings. ;)
Gotta love 'em! 





No comments: