MY WORLD

MY WORLD

Friday, May 21, 2010

Mothers Day, Chancy and Crazy Roo

MOTHERS DAY
My mom made all of us girls these adorable aprons with our kids hand/foot prints on them. She also made us some yummy cookies and a really nice platter to put them on out of a glass plate and ice cream sunday cup.
Lance took Sami and Sydnee one day to get me and Mist mothers day gifts and they "picked us out" some lovely pedicure gift cards that I just adore!!!

CHANCY


Lance has been trying to work Chancy whenever the weather is nice, she's lost most of her winter coat now and I think is just the most BEAUTIFUL horse ever!!!

Here's Sami taking her first ride on our pretty pony
My little cowgirl. :D

Andy Roo B Doo :
Eating ... he LOVES eating ...
My little one year old has discovered climbing and LOVES it!! He can now get on the couch by himself to open the curtains and then bail over the side onto daddy's camo cuddle bag. Makes me to proud to see my little baby trying to fly!!!! ;}







4 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

you have such cuties! It was so much fun to see you and all the girls at Tracey's party! YOu just look so dang cute prego!

Kyle and Shayla said...

Chancy does look very pretty . We need to get out there and meet her. Breqy has been asking me alot lately. Maybe once school is out it will be easier!

Lauren said...

I love Andrew's face in that first picture. What a little stud. He's getting so big so fast. Sami makes a very cute cowgirl. We need to come meet Chancy as well. This time I can actually get on for a ride. :)

Kimi said...

so did Andy recover from eating dirt and worms? Or does he need Cayden's help again?? LOL