MY WORLD

MY WORLD

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROO!!

Today My tiny baby boy turns 1!!! I can't believe it! Maybe its the pregnancy hormones or something but every time I look at him and think about how big he's getting and the little boy he's turned into I get all teary. :*}

Tonight is the big guys birthday party. We're hoping it will warm up a bit so we can have it at the park ... otherwise there is going to be a lot of people crammed into my little home ;D

Since its his day I decided to post some of my favorite things about little Andrew Lance Jensen...

* I love the way he smiles and scrunches up his nose!! SO CUTE

* I love that he's a flirt ... constantly

* I love that he's a destroyer ... yes I actually do ... it gets a little tiresome some times, but its so adorable the way he's constantly busy. Sometimes I just follow him around for a while, when he's going room to room destroying things, and just laugh!

* I love that he LOVES his sister. She can do anything and he'll laugh.

* I love his laugh

* I love his hugs ... he only gives a few and only when he wants to so I live them up every time he'll dish them out!

* I love his kisses/attacks. He's definitely going to be a ladies man with moves like those. ;)

* I love that he can make his bottom lip either completely disappear or protrude depending on his mood.

* I love that he has his daddy's crooked smile when he's getting in trouble.

* I love that he's trying out jumping before he even gets walking perfected!

* I love that he growls at everyone ... my little weirdo ;D

* I love that through 6 years and 8 grandkids only two of them have caused grief with grandpa's pool balls. ;D


There are millions of other little things that I absolutely LOVE about my little man!! But I have a lot to do today and can't possibly post them all. I will get on later and post some pics of the party ...if I don't forget my camera. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Kimi said...

he's so cute but I can't believe he's a YEAR!! What a sweetie!

Kyle and Shayla said...

Whoa! I almost gave up looking at your blog because you hadn't posted in so long! I'm glad I decided to give it a shot. I can't believe he is 1 already either. That is so crazy! He is such a cute little man! and he really is such a good boy even though he can be a little monster sometimes:)