MY WORLD

MY WORLD

Thursday, November 10, 2011

HALLOWEEN

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
I usually dress up our "family" but this year I didn't feel like going through the hassel of making Lance & I into "green eggs & ham" so the kids were "Cat In The Hat" w/THING 1 & THING 2 (which could not have been more fitting for my little men) & Lance dressed up as Hawk eye from MASH. I attempted Hot Lips but the wig was too itchy & none of my family caught on so I ditched it before Trick-or-Treating. :)
Here's my gang....



Here's the whole photogenic group after they got their loot!
back: Bry (kinda), Hayd, Sami, Hazy, Averylin, Camerin
front: Clay, Trey, Lucas, Breq, Haylee, Syd, Wy, Roo & Devin.
I laugh when I look at this pic & realize that none of the older siblings are holding their own little brothers/sister. Only a couple of them are even standing by each other. lol! WE LOVE COUSINS!! I <3 all my nieces & nephews so much!




These two are just soooo cute together! & watching them doing their 2yr old run to each house was priceless!! I so wish someone would've recorded it! :(


1 comment:

Kimi said...

The costumes turned out super cute!