MY WORLD

MY WORLD

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Summer Summary of 2011 ~in pics

This Summer we did a lot of camping. We love camping in trailers, cabins, tents...doesn't matter its ALL fun!! This year we had a few "iffy" trips where we ran into a few last minute problems like the truck we're taking's starter dying & having to push start the entire trip (lol) OR Getting all the way to Park City & having a panel of the trailer fall off on the freeway (fun)
We also did a lot of riding, 4wheelers & horses. But of course I forgot my camera most of the times we were riding the horses, it was fun though & I'm falling more & more in love w/Chancy.
We swam, Boated & had a lot of fun! I LOVE my family & am so glad Lance & I took as much time as we could this summer to spend time w/the kids making memories & having fun...sometimes it took a lot of work for just an afternoon of fun or a weekend of camping but in the end it was well worth the effort.



1 comment:

Kimi said...

Super fun! I'm just wondering why I was never invited...? LOL