MY WORLD

MY WORLD

Sunday, January 24, 2010

BIG GIRL

Okay so one more fun thing happened over the Holidays that I forgot to mention: Sami Sam is now 3 and potty-trained so that means she got to get her ears pierced! YAY!! So me, lance, grandma and all the girl cousins (with their mom's) went to the Mall and got Sami's ears pierced. I would love to say my little girl was very brave but any of you who know her know she's far more dramatic than brave and this experience was no different. So despite the heartache you see in these pics, she was not permanently damaged and she does LOVE her earings! ;D
So that's all I'm going to say and I'll just let the pictures tell the rest ....

BEFORE: DURING:
AFTER:
AND.... AFTER THE SUCKER: :D

3 comments:

Andrew & Carlene Wood said...

I love it!! I especially love the After sucker part....kids are so easy to cheer up!

Nicole Burton said...

Thanks for the invite Melody! Your kiddos are adorable! I hope you are doing well! I remember when I got my ears pierced in 2nd or 3rd grade... I cried too :9

Kimi said...

She's such a cutie! It was so fun to hang out with her at the hospital!