MY WORLD

MY WORLD

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Little cowboys/girls

Our little cowboys and girls ...

Andy doesn't get to ride Sage quite yet so we just let him don the cowboy hats to make him feel not so left out.
Sami's our little cowgirl. She absolutely LOVES the horses. she'll ride Sage for hours if we'd let her. This girl has no fear, she jumps off the hay, chases the dogs and walks right up to all the horses she even helps feed and brush them.

Here's Haylee and Syd riding Sage "all by their selves". My mom and dad were watching them on Saturday and decided to bring them out for a bit. But we failed at convincing my mom to jump on. Next time mom! ;)
Now I may be biased but I think these are some of the cutest horse-people I've ever seen! If I can just get the rest of my nieces and nephews out riding my life will be full! (hint hint ;))


6 comments:

Kimi said...

Hey - I'm coming home. Can I be your niece and ride? LOL.

Melody and Lance said...

YAY!! when are you coming home?
Of course I always welcome more nieces! ;) give me a call!

Kimi said...

Coming home this week - then again in Oct, then again in Nov (you get the idea...it's not permanent yet). I'd love to see your horse though!!

Lauren said...

Ha Ha you maybe could get Clayton on but count me and Trey out. :) You're so funny mel. They are cute girls riding the horse. That's a lot of fun... No wonder they said your there favorite aunt at the party. ;)

Kyle and Shayla said...

You know how I feel about that (hint, hint) crap! ;) No but seriously you know we want to come out there and ride her. Hopefully soon! That little Andy Roo is such a cutie bum!

Mistie & Girls said...

Andy is a cutie bum, and I think my girls look good riding in skirts!!