MY WORLD

MY WORLD

Monday, July 21, 2008

So my sister-in-law has been telling me for probably a month about these books she's been reading. She tried to explain them to me saying they were my type of thing romance and such but then she threw in the part about vampires(?)What?!? so naturally i thought not my thing and put it into the back of my head. well about 4 weeks ago my husband got sick and started to read the least sappy romance novel he could find in my collection. this happened to be it. well he actually liked it and wanted me to ask Shay for the next one. well anyway they kept talking about it so naturally i had to be included and let me tell you in 2 weeks i abandoned all of my marital and maternal responsibilities and with the help of a few 3 hr baths i finished all 3 books and became completely obsessed with them i will most definitely buy the 4th when it comes out and maybe even join a fan club! (j/k) but seriously even though i have what some call an addictive personality and love to escape to fantasy at times I truly do enjoy this book and would recommend it to all those sappy romance love story addicts out there to give it a try. but please remember you do have husbands and children that will need you intermittently. :)

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Melody, how the heck are you? So I left this big ol long comment on your blog after I say your comment on mine, and then blogger wasn't working or something, so it didn't post. Anyway, so good to see what your up to. Your little girl is so dang cute. and btw I was totally addicted to the twilight series too! keep in touch.

shreevit2beaver said...

It was fun getting together the other day. I'm so happy you read Twilight. I can't wait for the 4th book. Glad you have a blog so I can see your cute little Sami!